Friday, July 20, 2018

Land of Weed and Honey: Locally-Made Edibles Taking a Bite Out of Market

There's a lot of buzz around a joint venture between two Newfoundland companies that want to bring cannabis-infused honey and honey products to local and global markets. BeeHighve Inc., based in Corner Brook, will be cultivating the cannabis crop, while G and M Family Farms, near Placentia, will supply the honey. "So it ranges from pure honey to sauces as well as chocolate and health bars, and everything is organic," said BeeHighve CEO Rita Hall.…

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. buy marijuana with bitcoin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. visa de canadá para estadounidenses

    ReplyDelete