Monday, July 30, 2018

From Hydroponics to Robotics, a Medical Cannabis Grower Took Starmetro Through His Process From Seed to Harvest

Hydroponics, robotics, high-powered lights — growing weed on an industrial level is a serious business. But according to one local independent grower, getting cannabis to flower is as simple as tending to a house plant. Tom Neumann, who has a medical licence to grow and consume on his farm in Ardrossan east of Edmonton, thinks anyone who is curious should give growing a shot when it becomes legal on Oct. 17. Each household is permitted…

3 comments:

  1. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.Vancouver Weed Delivery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes is becomes very hard to take appreciation for your hard work. But sometime only few technical point makes your work worthwhile. Suggestion under this blog is quite good.Buy Edibles Online vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge content material as expertly as big layout. Your website deserves each one of the positive feedback its been getting. I might be promote quickly for toting taking area vibes contents. https://www.blaze.me/dispensary-pos-software/

    ReplyDelete